“𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.” ~ 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘺
You can never create love in your life by talking or thinking about being lonely. Feeling lonely and needy just pushes people away. You want to turn your thoughts away from the problem and create new thoughts that will produce a solution. When you think joyous thoughts, you’ll be a happy person, everyone will want to be with you, and all of your current relationships will improve.
Here are some useful 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀.
* My heart is open and receptive to love and harmonious relationships. Every day I open my heart and let the love flow.
* What I give out comes back to me. The love that I give out returns to me multiplied and folded over.
* Love in my life begins with me. I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.
* I am comfortable looking in the mirror every day and saying, “I love you. I really love you.”
* I am safe in all my relationships. I give and receive lots of love.
* I now deserve love, joy and all the good relationships in life.
* I am surrounded by love. All is well.
#blissvana #affirmations #louisehay #selflove #relationships #relationshipcoaching #relationshipcoach #lifecoach #love #healyourlife #healing #selfcare #positivity #lawofattraction #relationshipgoals #couples #dating #marriage #relationshipquotes #romance #family #happiness #bliss